Monday, March 29, 2010

Disappearing Baby!

A couple more pictures from when Nana, Papa, & GG came to visit...





We had so much fun! Mommy, Daddy, and I are going to be with Nana, Papa, and GG when we celebrate my first Easter. I'm so excited! Then, Grandma Judy & Grandpa Rod are going to come to stay at our house to visit us for a few days. AND Daddy is going to be home for a WHOLE WEEK because of Spring Break. What FUN!
Speaking of fun, I've been learning lots of fun ways to avoid napping lately! Mommy and Daddy always lay me down in my crib, and until this weekend, I was pretty much "stuck" until they came to get me. Not any more! On Saturday, I figured out how to SIT UP on my own! Then, today, I gave Mommy a bit of a scare... She was watching me on what she calls the "video monitor" and all of a sudden, I disappeared. She ran upstairs and quietly opened the door... No worries, Mommy! I was right there... STANDING UP in the crib! :)

I'm excited to be learning all of these new things. So excited, in fact, that I haven't been napping very well. For some reason, Mommy isn't quite as excited about that. Hmmmm...



Happy Easter, everyone!

Love,

Savannah Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!