Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break and Special Times

I just had the best week EVER!!! Last Sunday was Easter - and even though I wasn't feeling so great (Pink Eye and a new tooth coming in), I still had lots of fun! Mommy, Daddy, and I went to visit Nana Daune, Papa Charlie, and GG! I got lots of fun gifts... but my favorites were the Easter cups! They sure are fun to bang together!


While we were in Spartanburg, I also got to see "Puppy" - Mommy says that Puppy may not like for me to pull her hair, so I don't get to be very close to her... I got a good look at her in this picture, though. (Personally, I think Mommy wants to be the only one whose hair gets pulled!).


We went outside and took lots of pictures.
Here's one of me with Daddy...

...and one with Mommy...
Once we came back home, we KEPT having fun! One day, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to play with some of our friends. Derek sure is a good sport! I really had a good time checking him out.
His cheeks are fun to squeeze...

...and I sure do like his Paci. Hey, Mommy, maybe I can get one like this, huh?
Ha ha! Got it... Suckah! :)
(Thanks, Derek... I had fun playing with you!)
Ahhh... nothing like triumph!

Later in the week, one of Daddy's old college buddies came by. He brought his family with him. This is me with his daughters. Aren't they pretty? I'm so glad I woke up from my nap in time to meet everyone! :)

Then, on Sunday, Mommy and Daddy had me dedicated at church. I got to go up on the stage, and Pastor Geoffrey prayed for me, Mommy, and Daddy. Mommy and Daddy said that this was a very special day for me. I'll take their word for it... they seem to be right about everything! When Pastor Geoffrey introduced me to everyone, lots of people clapped and cheered. Those must have been all of my friends from Mommy & Daddy's Small Group. They sure do love me!

Grandma Judy & Grandpa Rod came up to visit for a few days this week, so they were here for my dedication.


Papa, Nana, and GG were here, too.
What fun to have all of my grandparents here at the same time!
That's most of the news for now. I'm getting another tooth ... still trying to fill in that big gap on the top! :) Mommy and Daddy say I look like a vampire.
I know, I know... I've got that "scary look," don't I?


It was so much fun to have Daddy home for a WHOLE WEEK!
I can't wait for summer... we're gonna have SO MUCH FUN!

Love to all,
Savannah Grace

1 comment:

Leave us a message!