Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

Mommy, Daddy, and I had an AWESOME day today! Today is my first day of Spring EVER - and it is SO pretty outside! After some napping this morning, the three of us jumped in the Mommy-Van and headed out for lunch. We sat on the patio of a restaurant and I got to have my first bottle in the sunshine. Right next to where we were sitting were some really pretty Cherry Blossom Trees... they're the perfect color - PINK! We took a few pictures under the trees.

We even walked around to a fountain. Here's a picture of me pointing to the fountain. Mommy and Daddy asked me, "Who's number 1?" so I figured I'd tell them that I am! :)


What a pretty day to be a Carolina Girl!

Happy Spring, everyone!

Love, Savannah Grace

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures under the Cherry Blossom trees! All the Bradford Pear trees in our neighborhood are blooming right now. I keep telling myself I need to take some pictures while it looks so pretty outside. What perfect spring photos you guys have! Too bad no one was around to take one of the three of you!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!