Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Princess Photo Shoot

Mommy and I had some visitors today - Nana Daune, Papa Charlie, and GG (Great Grandma)! It was so much fun having them here. We went out to lunch - I was suggesting Subway for a Five Dollar Footlong (notice my hand below...), but got overruled. :)


While Nana, Papa, and GG were here, I even got to model some! Mommy said that I'm going to be part of the Children's Dedication at church in a few weeks, and that we need to send in a picture. So... I got my silver brush out... put a bow in my hair...



...put on a few pretty dresses...


...and after some serious thought...
...decided to give Mommy a few good smiles. :) Which picture do YOU like best? Help Mommy and Daddy decide which one to send in for the slideshow during the Dedication Ceremony!
Picture 1 (below)...
Picture 2 (below)...


Picture 3 (below)...


Picture 4 (below)...


Picture 5 (below)...

Leave a comment to let Mommy & Daddy know which picture you like the best!
Click on "Comments" below.
Then type in your message.
On the scroll-down menu, you can choose "Anonymous" to make it easier. Just sign your name to your message so we know who you are! It's that easy!
If I can type all of this in & I'm just 8 months old, can't you leave me a message?!?!
;)
Love to all,
Savannah Grace


5 comments:

  1. What a doll! She looks beautiful in all her pictures, but of course she does. My pick because I have to choose ONLY 1 would be #4. I like seeing her hands & legs--the smile is awesome though. So,what magic did you do behind the camera to get her laughing? :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are awesome! Savannah is clearly a natural when it comes to modeling. I love them all - they are adorable. But like Maria, if I have to pick one I think it would be #4. Picture #1 is also one of my favorites, though. It was a tough choice, but you really can't go wrong. They are all great!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cousin Ollie, Grandma Judy and Auntie Melissa like #3, because we can see more of her sweet little face. We agree that you really can't go wrong with any of them, though...she's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Savannah Grace!
    Well I liked all of the pictures. :-) My favorite I guess is #4. Jim's is #5.
    Hope you are all doing well.
    Love,
    Glenda and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like #1 or #4 as they show her sweet face the best!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!