Monday, February 15, 2010

Now I'm Cookin'!

For the past 6 months, I've been watching Mommy cook meals and bake goodies. Everything always smells so good, but she won't let me get too close to her while she's cooking. Well, now things have changed. Since I'm such a big girl, Mommy and Daddy are letting me play in the kitchen now. My kitchen is a little different than Mommy's, but it's still a lot of fun...


This is one of my favorite parts of my kitchen.
I can spin it around and it will sing to me. Super Cool, huh?
Mommy tells me that before I start cooking, I always need to wash my hands.
Gotta be sure I'm all cleaned up!

Hmmm... I wonder if there's anything in this refrigerator for me...


Gotta wash those dishes when we're done cooking!


Ugh... I think I've had too much to eat & drink!


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
Love,
Savannah Grace

1 comment:

  1. Is Savannah searching for a reality show? Maybe it could be something like: America's Top Baby Chef. or Cooking with Baby. She already has the looks for TV, so now we have to put the "pitch" together and get it out to all the major networks. When do you want to work on it?

    Banana looks adorable! I just want to eat her face in that picture of her eating the bottle.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!