Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Driver's Ed and a Doctor's Visit

My Exersaucer has so many cool toys. One that I just started checking out is this little green steering wheel. It's just my size! I've been practicing my driving skills...

Do you think it's clear for me to make a left turn, Daddy?

Hey, buddy! Get outta my way! I'm trying to get home in time for dinner!!! Carrrots AND Sweet Potatoes are on the menu. There's no time to waste!!!



Beep! Beep! What's the hold-up, dude?!?!

So, I went to see my friend Dr. Lassiter today. She said that I'm doing great and am super-healthy! I weighed 14 pounds, 10 ounces and I've grown another inch to reach 25" - I heard the nurse say I'm in the 25th - 50th percentile for length and weight... whatever that means! :) The nurse also said that the size of my head was in the 75th percentile - she said that means I have a big brain. Papa Charlie said that maybe I would get the Morehead Scholarship at UNC-Chapel Hill one day. I think he was trying to be funny, but I don't get it. Anyway, Daddy got to come to my appointment with Mommy and me today. It was nice having him there, even though he did get to see me all red-faced and scrunchy when they stuck me in the leg (THREE TIMES! What's wrong with these people?). Anyway, I've recovered from the long, sharp things that they stuck me with now and I'm ready to party all night. Mommy keeps telling me that night time is for sleeping. For a long time, I thought she was right... but recently I've started to have my doubts. :) Maybe I'll sleep all night tonight. Maybe.

~Savannah Grace~

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!