Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Yet...

We genuinely thought that we might be headed to the hospital after today's doctor visit, but it's not time quite yet. Since my last post, we've been back to the OB twice - last Friday and again today. On Friday, Dr. Roginsky said that she wanted to see me back on Monday (today) ... assuming I didn't go into labor over the weekend. Since that clearly didn't happen, we headed back in this afternoon.

The good news was that things are looking great for baby Savannah. She passed the Non-Stress Test with flying colors. My blood pressure and other tests looked good... so we didn't have to go to the hospital to be induced.

We're at home resting - contractions have started coming a bit more regularly... every 30 minutes or so. Not much else exciting is happening. We'll post more when there's more news. :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Savannah's arrival as I am sure you can't either!
    Let us know how things are going ! I love you all!
    Love,
    sandi

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!