Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thoughts From Savannah

Check me out... I don't mind Tummy Time so much now that I can lift myself off the ground! :) Now if I can just figure out how to crawl over to all of those coupons that Mommy left on the floor... THAT looks like FUN!


Mommy said it was cold outside, so she put my hat & mittens on me. I like being warm!

Mommy, Daddy, & I went to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday afternoon. It was cold outside, so I decided that perhaps the best way to warm up was to poop all over my carseat on the way over there. :) It all turned out okay, though, because Mommy & Daddy had packed my Halloween Costume... I'm a Bumblebee. Every time Mommy dresses me in this, she says I'm "Cute As Can BEE" ... I don't know - is she trying to be funny?
Mommy & Daddy sometimes call me their Little Pumpkin. I figured, if that's what they're going to call me, maybe I should hang out with some other little pumpkins to see what it's like...
Here's our first Halloween Family Picture. I don't know, but I'm thinking we look pretty cool... all of us dressed in yellow & black. We're like a whole family of bumblebees! I think Mommy's into this whole "theme" thing a lot more than Daddy & I are... but we love her, so we'll go along with the game!

2 comments:

  1. cutest little bee! Love it!
    Nice family picture. Frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!!!!!!!!!! I love it:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!