Thursday, May 27, 2010

Catching Up

We haven't disappeared from the face of the earth... just been busy trying to keep up with Little Miss who has been crawling EVERYWHERE since April 13th! :) Savannah has been reminding me that she needed to update "her" blog, so without further delay, here she is...

Hi, everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged much lately. I've just been so busy having fun. We celebrated lots of birthdays... Grandma's, Mommy's, Nana's, and Papa's! Here's a picture of me giving Mommy a present for her birthday.

Mommy tells me that my birthday is coming up soon! She's already started planning lots of fun stuff. I keep hearing her talk about ducks. I love my rubber ducky & other bath toys, so if that's any indication of what my birthday will be like, I am E-X-C-I-T-E-D!

Mommy, Nana, Papa, GG, and I went to the beach a couple weeks ago. It was so much fun. I got to go for walks on the beach...

...play on the beach with my sand bucket...


... splash around the pool...

...learn how to play golf...


... and even take time to relax and read the newspaper ...


Once we got back, I was able to find several things to get into. One of my favorite days EVER was when Mommy left a bag of Cheerio's in my diaper bag - and I found them! I couldn't move fast enough...


As you can see, I love to eat! Mommy says I get that from her, whatever that means! I sometimes make a mess... which Mommy says I get from Daddy. :) Eating is FUN!


After I make a mess, I get to take a bath. Now, THAT is a good time. There's nothing like swimming around in my bathtub with my ducky friends!


Well, that's all for now. There's lots of exciting stuff coming up. Daddy's home for the summer now, which is SO EXCITING! We're gonna play, play, play! Can't wait!

Love to all!
Savannah Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!